Horticulture Lighting Group HLG
HLG 550 V2 R Spec Commercial Indoor Horticulture LED grow light is designed to replace a single-ended 1000watt HID. Each HLG 550 V2 uses 4 of our custom designed full spectrum high efficiency white light quantum boards with Samsung LM301H and Deep Red LED 660nm . This unit is dimmable, with wattage output from 200 to 500 watts.
- 120V NEMA 5-15P Standard Cord
- High efficiency white light Quantum Boards®
- Full Spectrum White and 660nm Red
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Dimmable power supply included
- Auto sensing Inventronics power supply works on both 120VAC and 240VAC and 277VAC
- 3 Year warranty
- Higher intensity and more even coverage in a grow tent, reflective area, or by crossing over using multiple HLG-550 V2 lamps.
|Voltage Range||100-277 VAC 50-60Hz|
|LED||Samsung LM301H & Deep Red|
|Flowering Footprint||4.5' x 4.5' or 4' x 5' at 24"|
|Veg Footprint||6' x 6' at 36”|
|System PPF Efficacy||2.65 μmol/joule|
|Total output||1293 PPF|
|Dimensions||26" x 20" x 4"|
|Recommended Mounting Height||24-32 inches above canopy|
Expect higher intensity and more even coverage in a grow tent, reflective area or a cross over with multiple lamps.